WMHOF will select a maximum of 10 new inductees each year.
Inductees can include; Athletes, Teams, Coaches, and Contributors. Qualified Inductees will be honored with a banquet organized by WMAHOF, and recognized at a West Mifflin Home Basketball Game.
- Must be a graduate of WMAHS, West Mifflin South HS, or West Mifflin North HS.
- Must have graduated 10 years prior to nomination
- Must have accomplished a distinguished achievement in athletics
- Can be either living or deceased
- Must have demonstrated a high degree of success relative to the same sport.
- Has coached the same sport for more than 5 full seasons
- Is eligible for WMAHOF upon retirement from West Mifflin
- Can be living or deceased
- A team whose achievements were extraordinary.
- A team must have competed 10 years prior to being eligible
- Any person who has made a significant contribution to WMAHS, West Mifflin North HS, or West Mifflin South HS sports.